Welcome to another action packed episode of Drunks and Dragons! When we last left our heroes there was a strange ticking noise coming from Thom’s head… What could this mean for our group? Found out who lives and who dies in "A Hysterical Dragonborn."
Cast and Player Characters
Thom the Dragonborn immediately starts panicking at the buzzing in his head and starts running in any direction hoping for doctors. Trant Thumble forbids the party from seeing Fennekin and directs them to the west wing where there are clerics of Bane. The party successfully herds Thom to the west wing where they find that only a cleric of Erathis could help Thom. The party makes their way to the Temple of Erathis of which Fennekin is the head. They narrowly avoid letting Thom's head blow up but luckily Aludra crits on the last roll and Fennekin stops the buzzing.
Fennekin informs the party that he could permanently deactivate the devices in their heads but first they need to get him The Orb of Endless Power, The Whip of Binding, and The Brazier of Worlds.
- First appearance of Fennekin
- First mention of The Orb of Endless Power, The Whip of Binding, and The Brazier of Worlds
Quest Log Updates
- [Backburner] - Find out who the players are
- [On-hold][Tum] - Become a Darkblade!
- [Active] - Remove the Brain Bombs from the players' heads
- [Optional] - Find a way to pay back Geodude