"Hair is sex." ~ Jennifer Cheek
Ok, we make some drastic decisions and then go up into The Spike a bit. It was stressful.
Cast and Player Characters
The Tower of Grey have found themselves in the dungeons of the Spike in Mastwick, having just defeated Zelon, that punk. Toby questions him, asking what other ways they could mess with Pyre. He gives them a ton of information. For one thing, the food for Pyre's army is held in a warehouse. Also, Silga Darvo's office is on the tenth floor, while his own office is on the eleventh floor. The Darvo simulacrum heads to it's office post-haste. Zelon ALSO tells them that from here to the top of the Spike are a bunch of suspicious guards, which Zelon could help them get past. He warns against bringing the Darkblades (and Lahni) with them, because they look like riff-raff. Toby casts Seeming on them to make them look like gimp suit guards. Lahni as well. Which is pretty funny. Toby finally dispells the magical wall sealing them into the dungeons.
Upon leaving, Lahni senses that Zelon plans to double cross them at the earliest opportunity, so she clocks him and knocks him out. They ask the Darkblades to bring him back to their headquarters, but they want one to stay with them to help with rogue things. There is a looong discussion about this. Ultimately, it's Yawngi that agrees to stay, while the others take Zelon, then return to the Spike with reinforcements. With all that finally done, the parties part ways and our heroes head up the stairs.
The tenth floor is a bustling hive of business and professionalism. It is large and ornate, with people in suits running all about. They are met by the simulacrum of Silga Darvo, who takes them back to it's office.
The party questions Zelon, then knocks him out and heads up to the tenth floor. Darvo's simulacrum takes them back to his office.
- Skud and Zelon bond over their love of bones
- Toby grabs a dossier on a warehouse owner
- Yawngi is interested in "beautiful women", becoming fixated on Rowan and Lahni
- Gold Bone Coin that lets him enter the Bones championship
- Heavy Armor, atop of his robe, adorned with fish
- Sending Stone
- Longsword of Wounding
- "Several" Potions of Fire Resistance
- Potions of Haste
- Dark Blade
- More Sending Stones, just in case
Quest Log Updates
- [On-Hold] - Stop Tiamat!
- [Active] - Destroy The Orb!
- [Active] - Find the first missing piece
- [Active] - Gain access to the Elite Forge
- [Active] - Defeat Fuckin Gary, Master of the Air Plane
- [Active] - Defeat The Man of Sorrow, Master of the Earth Plane
- [Active] - Defeat Lucis Incendis, Master of the Fire Plane
- [Active] - Defeat The Maronnesse, Master of the Water Plane
- [Active] - Capture three powerful creatures for Skud's Bone Game
- [On-Hold] - Find the third missing piece
- [On-Hold] - Investigate the final location
- [On-Hold] - Find Adira Harper
- [Backburner] - Find Lannie Caplain
- [Active] - Find a way to pay back the Ferrim Pecunia bank of Pelor's Hope
- [Active][Jaeludra] - Investigate the Great Colosseum in Caer
- Tim - 19
- Jennifer - 8
- Bachmann - 10
- Nika - 13