Rudolph Reindeer (pronounced Rein-de-air) was a bard who joined Lord Titus Harper and Marendithas Bearcharger in the 1703 Raw Fury Games. Rudolph was a self-titled "Emo/Goth" tiefling. He only had 1 horn, as the other was lost in a bar brawl. He did not like to be indoors, as it reminded him of a traumatic experience he had as a youth. He was kidnapped by a fat, old man dressed in a red suit. Rudolph drank heavily. His ballads were accompanied by a ukulele, and frequently contained lyrics that are unflattering to the subject.
- Played by: Jonas Antonsson of Raw Fury Games
- Race: Tiefling
- Class: Bard
- Age: Adult
- Status: Alive
- MISC Info:
- Did, in fact, have a red nose, due to the drinking.
- Likes to write music at the expense of those who hires him.
- Average height and build, black eyes, looks goth.
- One horn (he lost the other in a bar brawl), and a tail.
- When he had to attack, he would use a rapier.