Wiggins was a small churchmouse, and a companion of Aludra Wyrmsbane for a while.
Wiggins the burrito eating Church Mouse
Wiggins the mouse was originally found by Aludra Wyrmsbane in the Church of Bahumt in New Newfoundland Land during the then un-named Ätlän-tã Fælcons' mission to defeat Gruemar the Silver.
Aludra, after casting Speak with Animals, whispered for any mice living inside a mouse hole to come out. Despite his misgivings and natural mistrust of humanoid races, seeing the pain that they wrought upon one another, Wiggins was lured into their employ by the promise of burritos. Having tasted the glory of Aludra's "boob burrito," Wiggins could no longer turn away the party's invitation to join them. Leaving his home behind, he set out on his journey with the Ätlän-tã Fælcons! At some point after the Demon Apocalypse, he vanished, and turned up later travelling with Luccan (Hereafter referred to as "The Traitor Wiggins"). He was rarely seen again until Aludra's bachelorette party, where Steve Meloncamp presented Wiggins dead body to Aludra.
- Race: Church mouse
- Class: Cheese-lover
- Age: Young
- Status: Dead
- MISC Info:
- On several occasions Wiggins, being a mouse, would interrupt the party during negotiations to ask for burritos
- Wiggins preferred burritos without beans
- Wiggins was okay with eating bean burritos, though
- I mean, a burrito is a burrito, after-all
- It's kind of the least they can do... it's what they promised
- Sometimes when he asked for burritos the party talked about killing him, but he was a mouse. What do they expect?
- Wiggins weighed 2oz (56 grams)
- Wiggins resided in Aludra's cleavage.