From DnD Podcast
Revision as of 22:14, 16 October 2018 by MisterRed
Some simple things to keep in mind:
- Double space (hit the Enter key twice) to create a new paragraph unless it is followed by a "*"
- "*" (asterisk) creates a bullet
- "==Title==" creates a section with title Title and creates a line under the title
- [ [link to another page] ] (without spaces in between the similar brackets, so [[ and its counterpart) creates a link to another page, whether that page has been created or not. If it has not been created, the link will appear red. When you click on this link, it will bring you to that page and ask you to create it. If the page already exists, the link will be blue. Like this: phat cat
- Similarly, you can reference another wiki page but have the words appear differently by writing [ [link to another page|words you want to see as the link] ], like this.
- You can link to an external page by typing in [ www.website.com words you want to see as the link ] (without the spaces after [ and before ], of course).
- You can upload a file, such as a common picture file like jpg, and then use it in a page by clicking on the 6th button from the left in the edit toolbar. It looks like a small picture in a frame. The command is [ [File:Example.jpg] ] without the spaces in between the like brackets.
- If you don't know how to do something, you can always look at the other pages in the edit view for examples of commands. ;)
Good luck, and happy editing! If you can't find answers here, you should just google it. I doubt any of us are experts. Or visit.