Gather around, all you half-men and half-women! We have a wonderful show for you this week on Cast of Thrones: The Game of Thrones podcast. What we lacked in donkeys we more than made up for in enthusiasm. The tensions that have been building up this season exploded into a bloody battle against the walls of King’s Landing. Fortunately, Tyrion has a few tricks up his sleeve to beat back that sinister Stannis. Cersei has a few tricks also, most of which involve getting wine drunk and scaring teenagers.
Your reviews keep pouring in and showering our parched hearts. We are so very thankful for all that you have done to keep the show raging on ahead. We have some really nifty things planned for the hiatus between season two and three, so stay tuned!
The coHosts- Nick Bristow, Michael ‘Thrifty Nerd’ DiMauro, Mike Dao, Tim Lanning, Jennifer Cheek
Subscribe and Rate on iTunes
Like us on Facebook
Get a free book on Audible and support the show!
Direct Download for this Episode
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This is also the episode where I reveal to all that I am a sociopath.
my thoughts as I listened to the podcast….
– No donkeys…. *single tear*
– vomit bucket… why’s it full? who would want to empty it?
– Stanis would have to kill Tommin to legitimize his claim
– why would they not have Varys stroy? Time/story pacing, next episode I think
– Loved Sansa/Joffrey scene too!
Joffrey’s plan for everything…
Step 1: ATTACK!
Step 2: ?
Step 3: Profit.
– chastity belt talk… so many spikes…*shudder*
– 10 minutes of ‘how it was in the paper version’ talk.
– Actual percentage of hermaphrodites = 0.033% to 0.05% not 5%!! SMH Mike… also 5% of 386 is not 3… its 19
– Accents?!! WTF
– Bro Tim should make more appearances on the show…
– No one ever comes back from the dead…. no one…. get it?
– cat fusion .
Yo yo yo!!! Bro Tim can storm my Mud Gate any day brosef!!! Life is all about lifting, protein, and bangin, like, all the chicks bro!!! Keep them biceps up and stay swole!!!