International Tabletop Day this year falls on Saturday 11th April and to celebrate this event we are hosting a 24 hour live stream of tabletop gaming on the Geekly Inc Twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/geeklyinc). This will be a charity event and we are proud to announce that the proceeds will benefit The Trevor Project, which is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning young people from ages 13-24. You can find out more about this organization on their website www.thetrevorproject.org
It will be a day full of board games, card games and tabletop RPGs featuring cast members of Drunks & Dragons, Cast of Thrones, Cthulhu & Friends, and SAYER, along with lots of members of the GeeklyInc community.
We have been receiving some amazing support from both game companies and members of our community and as such we have well over $500 worth of loot to giveaway throughout the day (and the prize pool keeps growing). Support The Trevor Project with a donation and you will be in with a chance of winning some great board games and other fantastic prizes*, come and watch the stream and for a chance at game keys and more.
- 10:00-13:00 – Dead of Winter and Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre (Feat. members of Cast of Thrones)
- 13:00-16:00 – Munchkin and Pandemic (Feat. members of Cthulhu & Friends)
- 16:00-19:00 – Red Dragon Inn and Braggart
- 19:00-22:00 – Dungeons & Dragons one-shot (Feat. members of Drunks & Dragons and Cthulhu & Friends)
- 22:00-01:00 – Fiasco (Feat. members of SAYER)
- 01:00-04:00 – Slash and Superfight
- 04:00-07:00 – Lords of Waterdeep and Shadows over Camelot
- 07:00-10:00 – King of Tokyo and Smash Up
Won’t be around for the stream but still want to support the cause and be in with a chance of winning some loot?* You can donate to The Trevor Project right now at the link below.
*Due to prohibitive shipping costs, some of the larger items in the giveaways will be unavailable to Non-US residents.