GeeklyCon is proud to announce that, for the first time ever, it will be offering a Play to Win board game competition. If you’ve never heard of a Play to Win competition the concept is pretty simple: we’ll have 31 games available to play throughout the weekend, and every game you play lets you enter a drawing to win a game! Here are some of the publishers whose games will be available!
Follow these short and simple rules to join the event at GeeklyCon 2016!
GeeklyCon 2016 Play to Win Rules
- Participants must play a game in order to win
- Each game in the Play to Win will have its own raffle to determine the winner.
- There are no limits as to how many times a participant can play a game.
- For each game played and completed, participants will earn one entry into the raffle for the game they have just played.
- The winner for each game will be announced Sunday June 19.
If you have any questions feel free to respond to the article or to hit up Brad on twitter @bsquared_yo.